Monday, July 27, 2009

McValue Lunch

During my days at States, I had McChicken few times a week because it costs me USD1 only. Lunch / Snacks / Supper. I got sick of it only until I came back to KL. Maybe because it's due to the price?

Thereafter, I switched to KFC for da spicy chicken~~. I almost had it once in a week.

Ever since McValue lunch promotion launched, my lunch time will auto think of McDonald if I have no companion during lunch hour. Sometimes I work until 2pm, my mind always thought of McDonald still have the promotion until 3pm.
I wonder why McDonald always come to my mind in the first place.

The new fried chicken outlet I want to try is, Popeye. At NY, Kentucky Fried Chicken doesn't taste that good and they don't sell spicy chicken. Popeye have better quality than KFC and I think it's better than local KFC. Popeye Sunway Pyramid, my next makan-list.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home